3.The administrator of personal data of Store Users, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE. L No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018.1000), is Sara Tomiczek, running a business under the name Sara Tomiczek, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, having ul. Władysława Truchana 23, 41-500 Chorzów and address for deliveries: ul. Kaliny 77, 41-506 Chorzów, NIP: 6272651312, REGON: 243311105, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 606 466 467, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator and being at the same time the Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
4. The User's personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
5. The administrator makes every effort to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that these data are processed in accordance with the law. Personal data is collected by the Administrator for defined, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes. The administrator declares that the data collected by him are stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the given purpose of processing.
8. All data collected by the Administrator are protected with the use of rational technical and organizational measures and security procedures in order to protect them against unauthorized access or their unauthorized use.
1. The administrator obtains information about users, including by collecting server logs via the hosting operator.
2. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Store's website and are not used to identify people using the Store.
3. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
4. The Administrator informs that in connection with the possibility of registering in the Online Store and creating an Account, Customers setting up an Account in the Online Store may be required to provide specific data, such as an e-mail address and password. Providing the data specified during the registration process is necessary to create an Account, and other data can be provided additionally.
5. The Administrator as part of the Online Store may collect personal data of Customers and potential Customers contacting the Administrator as part of customer service, and which personal data are necessary to fulfill the Customer's request and contact him in order to answer. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR - consent to processing. The legal basis for processing after possible termination of contact will be the justified purpose of archiving correspondence for the purpose of showing its course in the future (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). If a contract is concluded after the contact, the data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR.
6. The data provided in connection with the subscription to the Newsletter is used only to send the Newsletter, based on the consent (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
7. The Administrator processes the Customers' personal data necessary for the proper implementation of the services available in the Online Store and is entitled to use the data collected and stored in the Online Store for the following purposes:
a) placing an order in the Online Store,
b) the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or the Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services,
c) direct marketing of own products or services,
d) providing full service to the User, including setting up and managing the User's account / accounts, solving technical problems and providing relevant functions,
e) adjusting the offer and the User's experience, including advertisements, in the properties of the Store,
f) monitoring the activity of all and specific Users,
g) contacting Users, in particular for purposes related to the provision of services, User support, permitted marketing and advertising activities,
h) conducting research and analysis to improve the performance of available services,
i) enforcing compliance with the Online Store Regulations,
j) sending the Newsletter,
k) assessing some of the Customer's personal factors.
8. The administrator is entitled to store the data collected and tracked in the Online Store only in the scope of the above-specified purposes.
9. The Administrator reserves the right to filter and block messages sent via the internal message system, in particular if they are spam, contain forbidden content or otherwise threaten the safety of the users of the Online Store.
10. The administrator is entitled to automatically acquire and record data transferred to the server by web browsers or customer devices, eg IP address, software and hardware parameters, pages viewed, identification number of the mobile device and other data on devices and system use. The collection of the above information will take place when using the Online Store.
11. The administrator collects, processes and stores the following customer data:
a) e-mail address (e-mail address),
b) name and surname,
c) company name and tax identification number,
d) delivery address of the Goods (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country),
e) address of residence / business / seat (if different from the delivery address),
f) telephone number,
g) the address of the Customer's website,
h) address of the Customer's fan page on the Facebook website.
12. The Seller declares that the provision of data by the Customer in the above-mentioned scope is voluntary. However, their application may be necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or the Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Store. The scope of data required to conclude a contract is indicated previously on the website of the Online Store and in the Regulations of the Online Store
13. Examples of recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store:
a) in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by courier, the Administrator entrusts the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator,
b) in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator entrusts the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing electronic payments in the Online Store.
14. The administrator may share anonymised data with other entities, including partners of the Online Store in order to recognize the attractiveness of advertisements and services for customers, improve the quality and effectiveness of services provided by the Online Store or the mentioned entities or participate in scientific research.
15. The Administrator informs the Users that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
a) Undicom.pl Michał Unold, ul. Kościuszki 1c, 44-100 Gliwice, NIP: 6312414097 - in order to store personal data on the server on which the Store is installed and IT service of the Store's website,
b) DPD Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Mineralna 15, 02-274 Warsaw, NIP: 5260204110, KRS: 0000028368, REGON: 012026421 - in order to deliver the Goods to the Customer,
c) Furgonetka Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k., ul. Inżynierska 8, 03-422 Warsaw, KRS: 0000694708, NIP: 1132567365, REGON: 140220084 - in order to integrate the delivery of the Goods to the Customer,
d) Dotpay Sp. z o.o., ul. Wielicka 72, 30-552 Kraków, KRS: 0000700791, NIP: 6342661860, REGON: 240770255 - in order to enable electronic payments and using a payment card for the ordered Goods,
e) PayPal Polska sp.z o.o., ul. Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warsaw, NIP: 5252406419, KRS: 0000289372, REGON: 141108225 - in order to enable electronic payments and using a payment card for the ordered Goods,
f) Biuro Rachunkowe ABIS Sp. z o.o., ul. Moniuszki 4/6, 40-005 Katowice, KRS: 0000527687, NIP: 9542750788, REGON: 243695703 - in order to fulfill the obligation of tax settlements and accounting.
16. The administrator informs that he uses the following technologies to track actions taken by the user / customer as part of the Store's website:
a) Google Analitycs tracking code - to analyze the statistics of the Store's website and manage AdWords ads; information related to Google Analytics can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245,
1. The Administrator automatically collects information contained in cookies in order to collect data related to the use of the Online Store by the Customer. Cookies are a small piece of text that the website sends to the User's browser and which the browser sends back at the next visits to the website. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in.
2. The administrator uses "session" cookies stored on the Customer's end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser, and "permanent" cookies stored on the Customer's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by The customer.
3. The administrator as part of the Online Store uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Online Store,
b) cookies used to ensure security,
c) "performance" cookies, used to obtain information on how Users use the website of the Online Store,
d) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests,
e) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and adapting the Online Store to the User.
4. The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a) collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools: Google Analytics (the cookie administrator is Google LLC based in the United States),
b) popularizing the Online Store and enabling contact with the Seller via the social network www.facebook.com (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland).
5. Google LLC and Facebook Inc are entities from a third country - the United States, and have joined the Privacy Shield in order to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection required by the GDPR. The European Commission has confirmed the appropriate level of data protection for companies that have joined the Privacy Shield.
6. Cookies adjust and optimize the Online Store and its offer for the needs of customers through such activities as creating statistics of the Online Store's views and ensuring the safety of its users.
7. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the Customer's session after he leaves the Online Store.
8. The customer at any time using his web browser can change the cookie settings, including blocking the option of collecting cookies.
9. Blocking the possibility of collecting cookies or introducing other changes to the cookie settings on the Customer's device may make it difficult or impossible to use the services and tools of the Online Store, including the possibility of placing an Order.
11. The administrator may enable external entities, e.g. advertising providers or analytical solution providers, to collect information using the above technologies directly on the website of the Online Store. The data collected in this way is subject to the provisions of the privacy policies developed by these entities.
12. Some external entities operating as part of the Online Store allow users to withdraw their consent to the collection and use of data by them for the purposes of advertising based on the Customer's activity. You can find more information on this and a choice at the website: www.youronlinechoices.com.
1. The administrator has the right and the statutory obligation to provide selected or all information regarding the Customers of the Online Store to public authorities or third parties that submit such a request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law.
2.The administrator does not entrust the processing of data and does not disclose the collected personal data of customers to unrelated entities without the consent of the interested parties, unless the following circumstances apply:
b) The Administrator retains the right to share data with public authorities in conducting proceedings for possible violations of the law or in combating possible violations of the Regulations of the Online Store.
3. The customer / user has the right to access their personal data collected by the Administrator at any time. This right includes the possibility of verification, modification, supplementation, deletion, restriction of data processing, objection to processing, data transfer, cessation of processing of the Customer's personal data, as well as the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data for a specific purpose, if the Customer has previously given such consent and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. These rights are available without giving a reason.
4. The customer / user by accepting the statements proposed by the Administrator contained in the interactive forms available on the Store's website, incl. the registration form, the contact form, consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing services.
5. The customer / user, by accepting the optional statements proposed in the forms, may consent to additional purposes of processing his personal data.
6. Customers who have registered in the Online Store have the right to view, edit and delete the data they have provided. The customer ensures that the data provided or published by him in the online store are correct.
7. Voluntarily granted consents to receive commercial information may be withdrawn at any time at the request of the Customer / User submitted via e-mail. Within 48 hours of receiving the declaration of consent withdrawal, the Administrator removes the Client's / user's data from the contact database used to provide commercial information by electronic means.
8. In order to exercise his rights, the Customer may at any time send an appropriate declaration of will to the address of the Administrator's seat or via e-mail.
9. Removal of personal data or cessation of their processing by the Administrator may result in the inability to provide services provided via the Online Store or limit the use of the functionality of the Online Store.
Due to the entry into force and the need to apply Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation”) The owner of the Internet domain presents the following information regarding the rules of processing your personal data.
1.The website processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) to provide services offered on the website,
b) transferring your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. ("Bank") in connection with
- provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- service and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- in order to verify by the Bank the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
c) transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering payment for the purchased goods or service by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. under the contract of mandate covering the "Buy with Twisto" purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available by the Online Store, as well as for verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. proper performance of such contracts - mandate (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
4. In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in paragraph 2, your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
a) ING Bank Śląski S.A.
b) Twisto Polska sp.z o.o.
9.If you provide your personal data for the purpose of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. before concluding a contract for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, providing this data is a condition for concluding a sales contract in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store.
10.If your personal data is transferred to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you payments to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to make the payment and provide confirmation of its payment by Bank for the Online Store.
11.If your personal data is transferred to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in connection with their complaints, providing this data is required to enable the performance of the contract concluded between An online store and a bank.
12.If your personal data is transferred to Twisto Polska sp. Z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering you the payment of the price for the goods or services purchased by you by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. as part of the contract of mandate including the "Buy with Twisto" purchasing formula and making this formula available by the Online Store, providing this data and processing it for this purpose is required in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store and in order to implement the contract concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.