SARAH longsleeve top - gray
Material and care tips
Composition: 32% rayon, 63% polyester, 5% spandex
Care tips: pwound at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry
Hi! I am ECO! Find out more about me ↓
Rayon is a material called synthetic silk. It is a new generation raw material, which belongs to the group of artificial fibers, but is obtained from the natural raw material of cellulose fibers. Contrary to natural silk, rayon is much more durable and resistant to possible damage, and at the same time allows the skin to breathe. One of the biggest advantages of rayon is that it fits the body very well.
By choosing rayon you are doing something good for yourself and the planet.
- ribbed fabric
- short long sleeve shirt in front of the navel
- slits on the sleeves
Made in Poland.
Size XS / S
- length from the shoulder down: 40 cm
- sleeve length: 70cm
- sleeve length from the inside: 57cm
- width from armpit to armpit: 38cm
Size M / L
- length from the shoulder down: 44 cm
- sleeve length: 71cm
- sleeve length from the inside: 59cm
- width from armpit to armpit: 41cm
* measured flat
The model is 166 cm tall and wears size XS / S.